Where would you categorize yourself?
Are you a newbie?
Do you have a little knowledge?
Are you at the Intermediate level?
Do you consider yourself Advanced or a Master?
“It’s high time you were shown, that you really don’t know all there is to be known.” — Dr. Suess
It doesn’t matter how much you know because we are all learning every day. The thing we all need to remember is not to get stuck into learning only mode. Your Online Business will require a mix of skills, vision, positive attitude, effort, determination and action.
When you were in school it was the teachers job to keep you on task. Now that job is yours. It is getting harder and harder with so much knowledge available at the click of a mouse. Much of it is for free so it is even more enticing. Here are some tips to help you.
- At the end of the day make yourself a list of no more than six (6) things you want to accomplish the next day, in order of importance.
- Set specific times you will work on your business.
- In the morning look at your list first.
- If you work in the morning, get started. If not complete you other obligations first.
- Turn off all distractions and give anyone home a friendly reminder that you will be working until _____am/pm.
- Do the first 3 things on the list.
- Now you can check your emails, accounts, stats etc.
- Do the other 3 things on your list.
- Now you are ready to learn.
- Review what you accomplished for the day.
- Anything you did not get to needs to go on the list for tomorrow.
- Complete your new list.
If you stick to this routine you should stay on task for your online business.
Notice how learning is left for the end of the day. This will help to keep you from getting sucked in too deep. While knowledge is important you need to realize that you are learning all day as you do the things on your list.
Of course the more time you can put into your business the faster you will see results. However, if you are focused you will make great use of your time and with consistent efforts you will succeed.
Leave a comment below letting me know if this information was helpful.
Now go forth on your journey!
~ Karen Karo ~
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-30795148-2']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'karenkaro.com']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);